MSC Seaside

b.ludig

Hi,

I have some questions (I never went on a cruise ship so far):

1. When I wanted to book, I inserted the passengers: me (adult) and 2 children (14 and 10 years old). I would like to book a balcony stateroom but nowhere is written if there is, apart from the queen bed, a sleeping facility on the sofa (couch) for my 10 year old child.

How many possible sleeping places are there in the balcony stateroom?
There should be 3 because I inserted 3 persons and it gave me the balcony 
stateroom option.

2. Does the price include everything or do I have to buy special packages? Where can I see the packages? Does drinking package include only sodas or also alcoholic drinks?

3. What about the dining time? Do I have to book that too already now or can I book the restaurants on the cruise?

4. About the activities like waterslides and zipline: what is the minimum age / height? Do I have to buy a package for these activities too?

Thanks a lot on advance for some answer.

Hello and welcome to Cruise Critic.   This  sub-forum is only for those needing technical help using the boards, not for questions about cruising, specific cruise lines, etc.   The place where you will want to ask your questions is in the sub-forum designated specifically for MSC Cruises (within the "Cruise Lines A-O" forum), here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/49-msc-cruises/

Good luck!

Your queen bed will be separated into twins, and the youngest child will have the couch. If you require the entire queen for yourself, then you would have to book a cabin for 4, and likely the couch would be made into bunks.   EM

Edited by Essiesmom