How to post a profile picture

6 minutes ago, donnacat9 said:

I went to complete my profile, but I did not find how to upload a profile picture.

I also tried search, but I am not successful there either.   Help would certainly be

appreciated.   Thanks   Donna

Click on your username in upper right.  Click on "Profile"  On left side of page, where the avatar picture is, in the lower left of the picture is an icon.  Click on that.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 1/1/2019 at 7:14 PM, Shmoo here said:

Click on your username in upper right.  Click on "Profile"  On left side of page, where the avatar picture is, in the lower left of the picture is an icon.  Click on that.

It worked thanks!!

• 2 months later...

I tried to add a profile picture from my Kindle, and it did not fit into the area for the pic. It was huge, and only showed my eyes or forehead or whatever. Tried from my phone with same result. Tried other photos.

no luck.

as I type this, I realize my font is set to large because I have vision issues. Could this be the problem?

3 hours ago, JeanetteB said:

I tried to add a profile picture from my Kindle, and it did not fit into the area for the pic. It was huge, and only showed my eyes or forehead or whatever. Tried from my phone with same result. Tried other photos.

no luck.

as I type this, I realize my font is set to large because I have vision issues. Could this be the problem?

I don't think so. I think that you have to resize the picture before you post it.

It is possible that the issue is using enlarged display. If you can manage, you might try setting your display to "normal" and seeing if that lets you incorporate more of the picture. Once added, you can reset the size to something more comfortable.

19 hours ago, broberts said:

It is possible that the issue is using enlarged display. If you can manage, you might try setting your display to "normal" and seeing if that lets you incorporate more of the picture. Once added, you can reset the size to something more comfortable.

Thanks. I will get my hubby to try it in normal font. (Which I can't read.)