Royal/Port Canaveral Valet

FPP777

Does anyone know if either Royal or the Port offers luggage valet to the airport? We did that in Seattle off the Explorer and it was one of the most pleasant experiences. We placed our luggage out the night before and didn't see it again until we got off the plane in Dallas.

You are probably better off asking this on the Royal board.  MCO is about an hour drive from the port, so if available there may be some serious time restrictions on when your flight can depart.

35 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

You are probably better off asking this on the Royal board.  MCO is about an hour drive from the port, so if available there may be some serious time restrictions on when your flight can depart.

Correct...this is a cruise line policy. The Port doesn't offer it (except in Seattle), it is up to the cruise line to offer it. 

I believe luggage valet is available but it has to be if your flight is between certain times . Not sure if  times are between noon and 6 or 2 to 6 and on certain airlines  you might want to check with RC. I used it before and loved it but that was in 2009 and I'm sure the price has changed since then but I'm going on cruise in Oct. 2019 and plan on using it if available then.