EZAir re-fare refund?

Kenswing

I re-fared our airfare last week (after final payment) saving almost $400.  Where does that refund go?  It hasn't shown up as OBC and hasn't been credited back to my credit card.  Do I need to be patient or should I start trying to track it down?

1 hour ago, jdechter said:

I had a similar situation and waited patiently with no results. I called them and they offered to give me ship board credit or cc refund and thanked me for reminding them. So best to Call them.

Thank you.  I guess I'll be giving them a call. 

With US bookings,I have never had my agent book my flight... when I have you booked it  myself or with a princess rep ...refunds were sent back to my card...this have been my experienced for 4 flights last year....as another poster has mentioned you can call princess and they can push it through. On one last Oct. to Australia  I had 3 adjustments one processed in a few days,  the other 2 took 2-3 weeks when I did not call. EZ Air really has given me a roller coaster ride on so many flight itinerary changes but, Princess has got me to book because of the 45 day policy. 

Edited by land lover

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 7:32 AM, EllieinNJ said:

Can you call directly or do you have to go through your travel agent?

I called directly even though I have a travel agent.  

I'm not sure if it's intentional but they said "Oops, you have a refund coming but nobody actually coded it to post back to your card".  You would think that would be automatic.