30% Discount on Drink Packages

fdthird

Has anyone ever seen the soda pkg go on sale.  One of the cruises I have booked is with grandkids Grandkids next Dec.  In all my watching of the cruise planner for my upcoming and previous RC cruises I have never seen a deal on the soda pkg.  Used to be regularly 8.50 now its 9.99 and it never has changed.

8 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Has anyone ever seen the soda pkg go on sale.  One of the cruises I have booked is with grandkids Grandkids next Dec.  In all my watching of the cruise planner for my upcoming and previous RC cruises I have never seen a deal on the soda pkg.  Used to be regularly 8.50 now its 9.99 and it never has changed.

I cannot recall many (if any) reports of soda package deals.

Just got off the phone with a reservation consultant and  inquired about the UBP buy one 50% off the  2nd.  I was informed that the currant no sale price with 18% gratuity is now over $80 per person per day  therefore the BOGO 50% off  takes the total for 2 to $859 (including gratuity) on the Synphony. I’ll have to do the math. 

If you're buying it on-line, $42 is probably the lowest sale price I've seen as of late and you can always cancel and reorder at a lower price if it drops. We usually do the D+ discount onboard and have seen it as low as $38 but sometimes is as high as $42. It's always a gamble.

51 minutes ago, lvcrzn said:

Just got off the phone with a reservation consultant and  inquired about the UBP buy one 50% off the  2nd.  I was informed that the currant no sale price with 18% gratuity is now over $80 per person per day  therefore the BOGO 50% off  takes the total for 2 to $859 (including gratuity) on the Synphony. I’ll have to do the math. 

I wonder why they didn't say the "no sale" price was $100 and they were giving 70% off?  They just make up these numbers.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how much the discounts for D+ are while on board for the Refreshment Drink and Surf-stream Voom Packages verses pre-cruise discounts?  Somewhere on the boards, I read that if you purchase onboard during day two or three you can get a higher D+ discount on drink and Voom packages.  I am getting ready for a Sep cruise on FOTS and trying to figure out the best options of when to purchase.  For some reason it is a little difficult for me to understand with the way RCCL prices/offers discounts.  Right now they are offering 30% off Refreshment package which leaves $20.00 per day and then on the Voom Surf-stream (2 device) at 40% off and costing $18.99 per day.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 minutes ago, Tanker said:

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know how much the discounts for D+ are while on board for the Refreshment Drink and Surf-stream Voom Packages verses pre-cruise discounts?  Somewhere on the boards, I read that if you purchase onboard during day two or three you can get a higher D+ discount on drink and Voom packages.  I am getting ready for a Sep cruise on FOTS and trying to figure out the best options of when to purchase.  For some reason it is a little difficult for me to understand with the way RCCL prices/offers discounts.  Right now they are offering 30% off Refreshment package which leaves $20.00 per day and then on the Voom Surf-stream (2 device) at 40% off and costing $18.99 per day.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No onboard D+ discount for Refreshment, however  D+ gets a 30% discount on Deluxe.