Princess Website Question

ne1travel

In the past I have been able to look up a cruise and put it aside in the “saved” area to bring back at a later time.  For the life of me I can’t find it in the new format.  Perhaps I’m missing something...any ideas?

1 minute ago, ne1travel said:

In the past I have been able to look up a cruise and put it aside in the “saved” area to bring back at a later time.  For the life of me I can’t find it in the new format.  Perhaps I’m missing something...any ideas?

If using a smartphone, login, go to menu and under your name should be three tabs Deals, Account and Saved.

25 minutes ago, bemis12 said:

Right underneath the "Cruise Details" button when you search, there is a heart that says "Save this cruise"

Yup, that’s where it used to be but on my iPad it’s no longer there.  I can still bring up the ones I had saved before the change but the “save this cruise” is no longer there on new searches...oh well.6DEF28F5-B12C-4C0D-B959-FA2CE15B7C6D.thumb.jpeg.76a5669584290fae013f2b6e08a74159.jpeg

2 minutes ago, ne1travel said:

Yup, that’s where it used to be but on my iPad it’s no longer there.  I can still bring up the ones I had saved before the change but the “save this cruise” is no longer there on new searches...oh well.6DEF28F5-B12C-4C0D-B959-FA2CE15B7C6D.thumb.jpeg.76a5669584290fae013f2b6e08a74159.jpeg

That’s very odd. I definitely see it on searches from my iPad. And also from my PC.

40 minutes ago, ne1travel said:

Sign in.

51 minutes ago, d9704011 said:

Here is a screenshot from my iPad...

32AA7F98-3358-4278-8983-D122D84706ED.thumb.png.789f3310037681b1ec3228789cc60066.png

That’s what I see on my iPad using Safari to see the save option.

The screenshot in post #4 shows what I see on my PC using Edge.

Edited by Astro Flyer