Zip Line Weight Limit in Labadee

Hi All.  We are signed up to do the Dragons Breath flighline in Labadee.  We are just wondering how they check the weight limit.  My husband is close to the limit and wondered if they have a scale to weigh in or if they just guess?  Any information about how this works would be appreciated.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Agree with everyone, in July they weighed EVERYONE.

Also, this hasn’t been mentioned but the weight limit is always fluctuating with the atmospheric conditions (predominantly the wind). 

When we did it in 2011, they weighed everyone and in our case everyone had stepped up on the scale and been weighed and cleared to go when one of the staff came in and gave the guide an update on the wind speed. Apparently the wind had increased to a particular threshold and one of the guys in our previously approved group was told due to the change in wind speed he was no longer "cleared" to go and so his GF had go by herself...I can't remember what the weight limit was....

They weighed husband, son, granddaughter when they went.  My granddaughter was 9 and her weight determined which line she would go on and when she would put out her arms and legs.  So I guess I would agree with everyone that said they weight everyone, regardless.