Are Fruit Flavors in Freestyle Machines Carbonated?

13 minutes ago, time4u2go said:

Fruit flavors of which drinks?  Do you mean like peach Sprite and lemon Coke?

No. In a video I saw of the machines on RCI there was a section called "fruit flavored" with lots of fruit choices. I cannot tell if they are made with water or carbonated water. 

image.thumb.png.d7c4be1dfdd40f0644b1d8d9776683ea.png

Quite a few non-carbonated options. As mentioned, all the Dasani flavored waters and all the Minute Maid flavors and I think there might be Hi-C as well.  I love the Freestyle machines because of all the non-carbonated choices as I try and avoid too many carbonated drinks.  

Edited by rockmom

33 minutes ago, rockmom said:

Quite a few non-carbonated options. As mentioned, all the Dasani flavored waters and all the Minute Maid flavors and I think there might be Hi-C as well.  I love the Freestyle machines because of all the non-carbonated choices as I try and avoid too many carbonated drinks.  

Thank you. I was thinking about getting the soda package for my daughter but she doesn't like carbonated beverages so I wanted to make sure she had options. 

• Like 1

I love the idea of Freestyle machines, but I think everything that comes out of them tastes fruit flavored.   The standard Coke should have a separate nozzle so it doesn't taste like something has been added.   

56 minutes ago, kurtp13 said:

I love the idea of Freestyle machines, but I think everything that comes out of them tastes fruit flavored.   The standard Coke should have a separate nozzle so it doesn't taste like something has been added.   

I've used them before. I'm ok with it.

1 hour ago, aflyingbuttress said:

Thank you. I was thinking about getting the soda package for my daughter but she doesn't like carbonated beverages so I wanted to make sure she had options. 

Then why not save your money and let her drink the included lemonade and fruit flavored water available in the WJ. You could also bring some Mio drops to mix with the ice water available almost everywhere. 

2 minutes ago, gerif said:

Then why not save your money and let her drink the included lemonade and fruit flavored water available in the WJ. You could also bring some Mio drops to mix with the ice water available almost everywhere. 

I've considered my budget and the options available. I just needed to know whether the freestyle had non-carbonated fruit flavors. 

• Like 1

My son doesn't drink anything carbonated.   We usually end up getting him the upgraded plan (not just the soda package- sorry, i can't remember the name of it.)   As he drinks  A LOT of bottled water and is picky about the way water tastes as well-  I am too, so I understand.   

To answer your question,   there are multiple flat flavors in the freestyle machine.  Just instruct her to stay away from the "sparkling" Dasani.  The Hi C,  Minute Maid and FLAT Dasani are not carbonated and there are multiple choices with regard to which flavor she can select.   

8 hours ago, payitforward said:

There are a ton of non-carbonated options. There are Minute Maid juices in different flavors, Power Aid and Power Aid Zero. You can also add fruit flavors to plain water.

I forgot about the PowerAde.  The Minute made flavors are not juices though, just flavored 'drinks'.  

• Like 1