My Booking

never_cruised

As a cruiser who's never been with Princess before I was wondering do Princess usually offer any promotions either online in your cruise planner or via email ?

As someone who's cruised RCCL before we've received offers such as 30% off drinks packages , specialty dining and excursions.

Edited by never_cruised

As part of some of the booking promotions, Princess offers to include drinks packages and specialty dining. These are usually for a limited time.

I have never seen a discount on excursion prices. In fact, the price of the popular tours goes us as you approach the day of the tours.

33 minutes ago, paul929207 said:

As part of some of the booking promotions, Princess offers to include drinks packages and specialty dining. These are usually for a limited time.

I have never seen a discount on excursion prices. In fact, the price of the popular tours goes us as you approach the day of the tours.

Ok thanks for the confirmation. As I said we've previously sailed on Royal and they tend to email with offers of 30% off bookings in your cruise planner , they also do deals on specialty dining.

3 hours ago, never_cruised said:

As a cruiser who's never been with Princess before I was wondering do Princess usually offer any promotions either online in your cruise planner or via email ?

As someone who's cruised RCCL before we've received offers such as 30% off drinks packages , specialty dining and excursions.

Princess has promo offers when booking. These can include things like upgrades, free gratuities, specialty dining, OBC. The last few years they have been offering the Sip&Sail promo during the summer months. In the UK you can change your booking to a new promo at least once, maybe more. If you have a non-refundable deposit you risk losing it with the change.

In the cruise personlizer you usually will receive promo pricing for the internet. This pricing may or may not be available on board. Princess excursion prices are not discounted in the personlizer, but they are often a little higher once on board. OBC can be used to pre-book excursions.

As you are new to Princess note this information:

Veteran or active duty? Check out the Princess military benefit.

Own 100 shares of Carnival Corp. stock? Check out the shareholder benefit.

Note: OBC on Princess is stackable. It's not choose one or the other.