Question about free specialty dining

Dani24

In the cruise personalizer, it shows five lines of free "specialty restaurant cover charge". There are three of us traveling (DH & I and our 6 year old). All of the lines are marked with "Costco Travel" (who we booked through).

I know we received at least one free specialty dining per person from Princess's recent booking promotion. Plus, I see in the suite amenities flyer that we're entitled to free specialty dining on embarkation day as full suite passengers.

Do those five lines include the free suite embarkation day specialty dining (and if so, is that limited to only adults in the stateroom -- trying to figure out why we have 5 instead of 6 credits)? The terms of the promotional offer we booked says free specialty dining for up to 4 guests, which should account for 3 of the 5 lines. So I'm guessing it's either a bonus set of specialty dining (just for DH and I), or it's the suite benefit for embarkation day -- which will be a challenge since I imagine we won't be able to take our daughter to the kid's club that first night (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they do registration and tours and such that first day). 

You will not see the free first night dinner for suite guests  in the cruise personalizer.  There could be something in your cabin about it.  One time we had a card reminding us and another time we got a call asking what time and which restaurant  we would like to go to and can’t remember the other times.  It is for all that are in the suite.

Not sure why it shows 5 lines.  Have your TA find out fir you or call princess and ask them.

In a full suite you receive free specialty dining for everyone in the cabin, all 3 of you. Call the dining line to make a reservation once you board, or visit the restaurant in the afternoon.

For any other free specialty dining you will receive a gift card in your cabin. It will might mention a restaurant, day and time. You can change that by calling the dining line.

Can't comment regarding what it says in the personlizer.

It's helpful to hear that the suite enabled dinner won't show up in the personalizer. I'll try reaching out to the TA to verify further on the 5 lines that are showing. Not that I'll complain if they wan't to treat my husband and I to a date night on the ship!

The Crown grill or other specialty dining areas will have a list of all suite guests who dine the first night.  We had a suite last summer and walked into crown grill around 5:30 with no wait.  Will be in a suite next month; and plan on doing the same thing on embarkation night.