Need help getting roll call properly listed

For some reason the roll call for Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Sea April 6, 2019 does not appear on the normal Roll Call Board.  Everyone is having a hard time finding it.  I back into from an email but cannot find it the normal way.  Can you track down the several different listings, combine them and get them properly listed?  I'm sure there would be more people on there if they could find it.

Here is one I had no trouble finding by going to roll calls, Royal Caribbean, Rhapsody, and scrolling for the proper thread.  I think it might not show up in the roll call tool because there is no space after the comma in the date.

No idea why this one does not show.

Thanks for writing.  Recently there has been a malfunction with the roll call tool and some roll calls were not added.   My tech team is working on a fix.  I will send a note when your roll call has been properly added

Thank you for your patience

Here is a link to your roll call

On 1/24/2019 at 10:01 AM, CC Help Jenn said:

Thanks for writing.  Recently there has been a malfunction with the roll call tool and some roll calls were not added.   My tech team is working on a fix.  I will send a note when your roll call has been properly added

Thank you for your patience

Thank You Bilge Rat 2!

Here is a link to your roll call

On 1/25/2019 at 2:11 PM, Bilge Rat 2 said:

Thank You. was not my problem then!         Bilge Rat 2

We all are still waiting!  Whats Up? No fix for the Roll Call Tool?

Thank You     Bilge

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

For many, many years we did not have a roll call tool.  People did not have any problem finding roll calls.  Since it has never worked as hoped, they should just get rid of it.  EM

This gets my vote, also.

3 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

For many, many years we did not have a roll call tool.  People did not have any problem finding roll calls.  Since it has never worked as hoped, they should just get rid of it.  EM

20 minutes ago, Shmoo here said:

This gets my vote, also.

In case anyone is counting the votes, I agree, get rid of the tool.  Never had a problem finding a Roll Call without it.

At any rate, while it's not working, I think it would really help to get rid of the "find your Roll Call" links to the tool; it is really confusing many people, as we've seen from the various posts in this forum and elsewhere.

• Like 1