Onboard final account email. Question for Bonnie

excitedofharpenden

Please excuse the rather scruffy photo which I took from my departure sheet. I'm not getting the emails with my final balance. At least the last 6 I've done. I get the post cruise survey by email. Pursuit has no interactive TV to check so it's even more important  Do you know what's up?  I did get them, but no longer. 

Thanks. 

Phil 

6484BDC2-FEF9-4FCC-B6E2-232557E668FB.jpeg

Thanks for posting.  We had the same issue on Pursuit.  

I followed up by clicking on the section in the Voyage Planner previous cruises to get the account - nothing arrived after the email acknowledgment (so the link worked)

Second chaser- I was needing three accounts eventually resulted in an email attaching the account for one cruise, well it said it did, but no attachment 

Third chaser highlighted we had no attachment and actually wanted three cruises folio resulted in folio - but just for one

Finally having involved Richards excellent staff we cracked it

So Phil is right, it’s not working initially but to agg whilst the request folio link works the delivery of service doesn’t. So two fixes needed. 

9 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

On our last two cruises on Azamara Journey we had to request the account when we were home as it didn’t arrive automatically. 

Contrary to what the departure sheet says. That's why I thought I'd take a photo as proof. I really need one and it's a pain to go to GR with a probable queue on last day. 

Phil

28 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Contrary to what the departure sheet says. That's why I thought I'd take a photo as proof. I really need one and it's a pain to go to GR with a probable queue on last day. 

Phil

And even if you do as we discovered not everything had been posted to the account. 

So you don’t get a final statement before you leave the ship?  What do you do if there are incorrect charges?  

I like to check my account every day so I can monitor my spending. 

Can you check on the TV or is there an app?  These are things I’m used to from other lines. First time on Azamara for us. 

If you are on Journey or Quest they have it via the TV.  Pursuit at present does not. They no longer deliver a final paper statement to your cabin. They say email, but as I say i am not getting them. I wonder if this is a general problem?  I am not sure of exactly what the app (when it goes live) will do or if it is already live. I was hoping to be able to look at it whilst on Pursuit, but as I say didn't hear anything further after it was mentioned to me at the beginning of the first cruise on December 1st. I left the ship on Wednesday. 

Phil 

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Hi Phil,

The Guest Relations Manager is sending you copies of your Onboard Account. And I know the head of Pursers is looking into why you, and it sounds like other Pursuit guests, didn't receive their End of Cruise account information by email. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 11:49 PM, excitedofharpenden said:

Thanks Bonnie. I received the end of cruise statements from German today by email. Sounds like there is a bug in the PR system, hopefully now being resolved. Thanks for taking it up the line. 

Phil 

Bonnie - we have never received  end of cruise statements by e-mail. We have always put it down to the fact we do not receive any e-mails, although the post cruise feedback always arrives on time.