Concierge class on Infinity $60 total more- worth it or no?

queenpailhead

Absolutely! Concierge cabins on Infinity are larger than the standard balcony. You get 5 points a day rather than 3. A special embarkation lunch, footstool, daily snacks (not very good), a bottle of sparkling wine. Do it for the larger cabin alone.

• Like 1

Just now, queenpailhead said:

Oh, thanks! I didn't know the rooms were different on Infinity. The embarkation lunch and wine seem worth it. And I think you get a slightly speedier check in?

You will have a separate line, but not always faster. 

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 4:15 PM, queenpailhead said:

New to Celebrity, 4 day Infinity cruise just after Christmas. SHould I book concierge class for $60 more? They just started free perks (wifi, classic beverage and $150 pp OBC). Also, I can not prepay my tips and have it deducted from my OBC right?

We would definitely pay the $60 to have CC

On 1/25/2019 at 11:21 AM, Orator said:

Absolutely! Concierge cabins on Infinity are larger than the standard balcony. You get 5 points a day rather than 3. A special embarkation lunch, footstool, daily snacks (not very good), a bottle of sparkling wine. Do it for the larger cabin alone.

Totally agree 😀

2 hours ago, Saturngrl said:

Embarkation lunch in the MDR, Daily Canapes in your stateroom, a bottle of bubbly and the dedication pre-departure lounge with coffee, tea, juices and continental breakfast make the $60 charge well worth it!

It's worth the extra $60 just keep in mind your gratuities are slightly higher. Bottle of sparkling wine delivered not great quality canapes were ok some afternoons. The hummus and tortilla chips were tasty. Best part was embarkation lunch. As stated extra points per night was good as we were on a 14 night cruise on Eclipse which has put me at Elite level.