Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

6 minutes ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

I just want to make sure I am fully understanding 🙂 The charge is not to participate in the party, it is only to be on the Rising Tide Bar? You can still participate in the dance parties without paying a fee? 

You are correct. 

On 1/30/2019 at 11:57 PM, A&L_Ont said:

Live right now in the Schooner Bar. 

This guy is freaking hilarious. 

C8B06A68-E75C-4A0A-8671-93A87CEA2E3E.thumb.jpeg.b4e900b02c4117d5bd8103133bdce421.jpeg

Many way of figuring out if he’ll still be on board for the Feb 17 sailing.    He was with us a couple years back and he is a hoot and a half.    So hoping he’s still on board when we sail. 

10 minutes ago, zdad59 said:

Many way of figuring out if he’ll still be on board for the Feb 17 sailing.    He was with us a couple years back and he is a hoot and a half.    So hoping he’s still on board when we sail. 

I can ask but  I suspect he’s only here for this week and next week for the Atlantis charter cruise.  He said he has a web site so I suspect his schedule would be listed there. 

40 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

I can ask but  I suspect he’s only here for this week and next week for the Atlantis charter cruise.  He said he has a web site so I suspect his schedule would be listed there. 

He's "camping out" on Anthem for a few months after next week.

• Like 1

Andrew, we are on Allure for Valentine's Day week and have the Ultimate Dining Package.  Recently, specialty dining packages "Love At First Bite" have popped up for sale in cruise planner.  Can you inquire if the UDP will not be honored on that evening?

Thanks  

50 minutes ago, Pratique said:

He's "camping out" on Anthem for a few months after next week.

Thanks for chining in. 

48 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

My plate, I just didn’t dip. 

25 minutes ago, cincychad said:

Andrew, we are on Allure for Valentine's Day week and have the Ultimate Dining Package.  Recently, specialty dining packages "Love At First Bite" have popped up for sale in cruise planner.  Can you inquire if the UDP will not be honored on that evening?

Thanks  

I can. But like anything with Royal they might tell me the answer and it’s wrong. 

38 minutes ago, cincychad said:

Thanks  

The only thing that I could compare that to would be to the special (overpriced) dinners that they had for the Christmas and New Years sailings.  Dinners  on Christmas Eve, Day and New Years Eve at Chops, Giovannis and 150 CP were exclusive and you could not dine at those restaurants using the UDP on those nights.

11 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The only thing that I could compare that to would be to the special (overpriced) dinners that they had for the Christmas and New Years sailings.  Dinners  on Christmas Eve, Day and New Years Eve at Chops, Giovannis and 150 CP were exclusive and you could not dine at those restaurants using the UDP on those nights.

Thanks Ken for chiming in.  With the amount of Christmas and New Year’s eve cruises you’ve done your Siri seems very accurate.

To the person who would asked, I will double check and if the answer is different I will chime in. Ken’s answer does seem to make a lot of sense though. If they’re able to make more money, why wouldn’t they.

6 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Thanks Ken for chiming in.  With the amount of Christmas and New Year’s eve cruises you’ve done your Siri seems very accurate.

To the person who would asked, I will double check and if the answer is different I will chime in. Ken’s answer does seem to make a lot of sense though. If they’re able to make more money, why wouldn’t they.

Thanks Andrew.  Ken's response is what I'm expecting.  Another revenue stream for RCCL.  - Chad

• Like 1

A Labadoozie just isn’t quite the same with the paper straw.  I will survive.

The dancers started on the pier maybe an hour ago, but we’re still not ready to go yet.

1AA31F61-50FF-451C-9F9A-25B68DD7ACCA.thumb.jpeg.cef892dcced54e3f77d2400ac5171b9d.jpeg

F71F1BAC-7A53-4511-8C8B-F670DA37C08C.thumb.jpeg.8c9889c311d5a2b0b48d1aac3ef4e444.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Andy or M8, one of you asked floor pics of the CK/SL. 

Junior and Dexter. 

EA004F8C-C3DF-45A4-83BB-F7E9CBFF4E55.thumb.jpeg.9640499c6ebdb5d664219cda7d58d679.jpeg

View towards the SL. 

2D3659CE-10D1-4C27-9597-45F8BD9193E3.thumb.jpeg.752daff7601a776de7848f5510718c83.jpeg

View towards the CK. The bar is on the left. 

0ECE85D2-7926-4424-92AB-4B59C92CFFDC.thumb.jpeg.4f9db87529b4686fae0918a132249c9c.jpeg

Edited by A&L_Ont

23 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Andy or M8, one of you asked floor pics of the CK/SL. 

Junior and Dexter. 

EA004F8C-C3DF-45A4-83BB-F7E9CBFF4E55.thumb.jpeg.9640499c6ebdb5d664219cda7d58d679.jpeg

View towards the SL. 

2D3659CE-10D1-4C27-9597-45F8BD9193E3.thumb.jpeg.752daff7601a776de7848f5510718c83.jpeg

View towards the CK. The bar is on the left. 

0ECE85D2-7926-4424-92AB-4B59C92CFFDC.thumb.jpeg.4f9db87529b4686fae0918a132249c9c.jpeg

Wasn’t me. Been on Allure. We had Dexter on Freedom Presidents Cruise 2017 out of Barcelona. I was warned he was a bit strict on dress code in the CL but we had no problem with him. Enjoyed having him as Concierge. 

The bar setup is much much better on Allure than Harmony. 

Edited by Milwaukee Eight

22 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Wasn’t me. Been on Allure. We had Dexter on Freedom Presidents Cruise 2017 out of Barcelona. I was warned he was a bit strict on dress code in the CL but we had no problem with him. Enjoyed having him as Concierge. 

The bar setup is much much better on Allure than Harmony. 

Yeah I’ve never had any issues with Dexter and what I wear. He just laughs, slaps my hand and shows me the way out. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, zdad59 said:

He is off on February 10.  Then on Anthem from February 15 to July 4, with some break weeks.