Travelling with non-Elite members

coffeegirl35

I will be travelling with two friends in March who haven't reached Elite level yet and I have - how would that work, would they be able to join me at the cocktail receptions or not allowed in as they aren't Elite level.  I would like to go but don't want to go without them?  Haven't encountered this before as I usually travel with my husband but this time it is just us girls.  Any help on this subject would be grateful - thanks 🙂 

If they are sailing in the same cabin as you they can attend the Elite events with you (breakfast, cocktail hour etc) but will not get drink coupons loaded on their card or any other coupons or discounts.  You may need to visit the Captains Club host/hostess to get their cards designated as guests.

Edited by wrk2cruise

We used to travel with several other couples and we all didn't have the same status on each couples favorite line. The couples that got the perks went and enjoyed themselves and the rest did other things. A couple hours separation is good some times, you aren't Siamese twins.

4 minutes ago, grandgeezer said:

We used to travel with several other couples and we all didn't have the same status on each couples favorite line. The couples that got the perks went and enjoyed themselves and the rest did other things. A couple hours separation is good some times, you aren't Siamese twins.

Amen to that.  

46 minutes ago, zoncom said:

Was told by Hostess several weeks ago on Reflection that as of last Sept. non Elite guests no longer get any alcohol benefits in any Elite lounges.

Yes, but since then they changed the rules back to unlimited drinks in the Sky Lounge, so nobody needs to show seapass except in all the other bars around the ship.

• Thanks 1