Ruby Princess questions

HellooKitty

We are leaving this Saturday for the Mexican Riviera via Ruby Princess.  I'm so excited, it's even making my work hours a little fun so I don't have to sit at home obsessing over the cruise.  

My questions:
1.  Does Princess provide shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in big tubes?  You know how hotels have tiny little bottles?  I was going to bring my own big bottles (my hair is long and I'm big).  

2. Our boarding pass says boarding from 1300-1500.  We are driving and planning to be at San Pedro port around 1100.  Should we try to embark then? 

Thanks again for all your help!

Our last Princess Cruise was 2015 and they still used the small bottles of shampoo/conditioner, but they are re-stocked daily and you can always request additional ones from the cabin steward.

Embarkation will start with those with preferred boarding (Elites/Suites). If you arrive at 11:00 you may get aboard earlier, but be prepared to wait.

The soap and shampoo are in large refillable bottles mounted on the shower walls.  Embarkation is a continuous process.  Your boarding pass time is a suggested time.  If you arrive earlier they will process you through along with other non preferred passengers.

23 hours ago, wheezedr said:

If you arrive earlier they will process you through along with other non preferred passengers.

Remember all the previous pax will have had to have left the ship, there have been on issues with customs and the captain has approved embarkation. We once had to wait two hours because previous cruise disembarkation count was off by ONE. Entire ship had to be searched before next cruise embarkation.