The Edge Martini Bar and small martinis with Premium Beverage Package

TeeRick

We just recently sailed on Edge.  One of our favorite stops is the Martini Bar.  On every other Celebrity ship we have always received the very large martini glasses included in our premium beverage package (covered at $15).  On Edge, we got the mini martinis for the $15 premium price but had to pay $18 for the usual large martini we were used to on other ships.  So a $3 up charge if you have the premium package.  Yes we could just order two minis.  But it takes away from the experience somehow!  Is this happening across the fleet or just an Edge thing??

Interesting, DH ordered regular bar brand (whatever on classic package) got it at no charge. I assume it was "regular size". I was concerned that they would not honor the classic package at the Martini Bar, but it worked out.

I was confused too because one night we would get the large glass and the next night we would get the X-Large glass (we had the premium package).  .One of the bartenders told me they use the X-Large glasses when they run out of the Large glasses.  The amount of the liquid in the glass was the same as what was in the Large glass.....but you got it served in an X-Large glass.   I have no clue as to whether it is happening on other ships or just on Edge.

Edited by jcpc