HOT DEAL ALERT KSF!!!

12 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

So would your 3 and under child normally sail free anyway?  So really this is more like 4 paying passengers for the $1900 night cruise?

or would you normally pay for each of the 5 in a inside stateroom that sleeps 4 normally?

Dan

No if it wasn't ksf he would be the same price as a 3rd and 4th person...so it is still 1900 for 5 people just really helps that he is under 3 so we can get a quad room..we usually sail int the ultra spacious family rooms, js that fit 5 normally or VPs/VO but none of them were available on this sailing so we just got the cheapest room that could accommodate us...my older kids are SO excited for the slides and the laser tag!!!!

Edited by GalwayGirl03
misspellings

2 hours ago, MommyJJ said:

Hoping we got a good deal as well...$(1500 /onc $25)family of 4 in an extra spacious balcony room on the Independence of the seas March 14th.

wow, that's a fantastic deal! 

Last year I got the KSF for an inside for $1,600 (3 of us) for Spring break 2019 (march 31). On Allure.

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

16 minutes ago, GalwayGirl03 said:

No if it wasn't ksf he would be the same price as a 3rd and 4th person...so it is still 1900 for 5 people just really helps that he is under 3 so we can get a quad room..we usually sail int the ultra spacious family rooms, js that fit 5 normally or VPs/VO but none of them were available on this sailing so we just got the cheapest room that could accommodate us...my older kids are SO excited for the slides and the laser tag!!!!

Awesome!

Dan

3 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

wow, that's a fantastic deal! 

Last year I got the KSF for an inside for $1,600 (3 of us) for Spring break 2019 (march 31). On Allure.

Great. I just wish maybe we went through a travel agent but don’t have one. Maybe will try through AAA next time for some extra perks.

• 3 weeks later...