$1 deposits - February 14

Coral

24 minutes ago, Grburkart said:

Yes!!! I just booked a mini suite on the Diamond for a 28 day round trip out of Tokyo on Dec. 16, 2020. I tried for a full suite but it does not qualify for  the $1.00 promo. 

FWIW I booked directly from Princess.

Glenn

Only 1 in OC category yesterday so I grabbed the OF immediately next to OC. It apparently was gone this morning

Edited by Ombud

Checked our Spring 2020 cruise booked with 3 for Free and with this $1 deposit promotion the net price is a third more expensive than what we’re paying.

Checking other cruises we’d consider those prices were also more expensive than before this offer.

• Like 2

They had this $1 deposit sale around Thanksgiving so I booked through 2020 already at that time with the good then current sales too.  It doesn't really save you any money, but nice to be able to book without spending a lot when you are paying final payments on "sooner" cruises!

Pooh

• Like 2

On 2/11/2019 at 9:50 AM, Reader0108598 said:

I don't book with an agent any more, I find they are unresponsive after they get the booking. If I see a price drop I can just call myself.  After over thirty cruises I give up on finding a good one! I have had to pull a booking twice! They can keep their cheap wine or

dinner I can get that on my own 🙂

If all you get from your TA is a cheap bottle of wine, you’re using the wrong TA. We usually get a minimum of $200 OBC from our on line TA, depending on the cost of the cruise.