Caribbean Princess 16 Feb Western Pacific

AF-1

Hello everyone,  I will be leaving on Thursday for Ft. Lauderdale and a seven night cruise on Caribbean Princess to the Western Pacific.  We sail Saturday the 16th.  Just wanted to let everyone know that I have the new medallions and will be using it on board.  I will test the wifi and report back.  Anyone who has upcoming cruises on CB hopefully I will be able to let you know how things are working on the ship; with new high speed wifi; medallion apps where you can use the app to chat with your significant other; or totally ignore them; working with the touchscreen monitors and how well they work.  I am really excited about this cruise; mainly because I love anything tech.  The more the merrier. I go on a cruise every two to three years; so I am not as seasoned cruiser as most people on this forum; however, I do enjoy my time onboard and will report back how the ship is doing; how the staff is doing and what shows are onboard; but mostly how well the new medallion net and ocean medallion program is working.  Stay tuned and I will be back with this thread on Saturday.  BTW; my wife and I have the unlimited wifi package.  I also run a family blog; where I will be uploading photos everyday for the family to share.  See you all on Saturday.  When I post on this thread; if you have any questions I will try my best to get back to you within 12 hrs.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

That would be correct.  FLL-Cayman Islands-Cozumel-Belize-Roatan-FLL.  Fun in the sun

Sorry, but you had better check the map, and see where the Pacific Ocean is....you are going to a totally different body of water.

Well I sure made a mistake on this thread.  I meant to say Western Caribbean; not Western Pacific.  Oh well you get the idea; thanks to Chrysalis for pointing out my mistake.  Cheers

Edited by AF-1