Baltimore Check-in and Boarding

jomoin

Does anyone know how strict Baltimore port is to the scheduled check-in times?  We are assigned a 2:00 check-in, but will have to check out of our hotel by 11:00. Not sure how to kill that much time, since we are relying on the hotel's shuttle to get us to the port.

4 hours ago, jomoin said:

Does anyone know how strict Baltimore port is to the scheduled check-in times?  We are assigned a 2:00 check-in, but will have to check out of our hotel by 11:00. Not sure how to kill that much time, since we are relying on the hotel's shuttle to get us to the port.

We always arrive at about 11 AM . We never look at the assigned check in time.

I believe Pride has a later departure time than Grandeur (and a later arrival time for the previous cruise).  The only problem I see in arriving early is if they are still disembarking previous passengers.  Then there could be a delay in parking and in being checked in.

5 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

My best friend is a Kaufman .

We love cruising from Baltimore because the next day I am wearing shorts.

We like cruising from Baltimore because we are on vacation a half hour after leaving home.

10 minutes ago, mskaufman said:

We all grew up in the Bronx

We all grew up in the Bronx

Nearly all of my cousins grew up in the Bronx and 2 moved to Maryland.Two of my closest friends in Brooklyn moved to Maryland and 2 people that I was friendly with in high school moved to Maryland.

Okay, it is after 3:00 here at Baltimore,  and no one has boarded the Pride yet. A terminal full of hangry people! Cabins will not be ready until 4:00. Not impressed with our first trip out of Baltimore! 

7 minutes ago, jomoin said:

Okay, it is after 3:00 here at Baltimore,  and no one has boarded the Pride yet. A terminal full of hangry people! Cabins will not be ready until 4:00. Not impressed with our first trip out of Baltimore! 

Sounds like a Carnival Cruise Line problem. Can't  see now the port is responsible 

13 minutes ago, jomoin said:

FYI the Pride has a 1930 sailing time according to Martime exchange