DELUX DRINK PACKAGE DOWN IN PRICE !!!!!!

37 minutes ago, blueridgemama said:

Just checked my Symphony sailing in September. Drink package is down to $52 and HALF off a second package. The refreshment package is also down to $20 from $26. Good sale.

Just rechecked the fine print for the above "50% off sale for the 2nd package" It is not 50% off of $52. The $52 according to RCI already reflects your 1/2 off savings. Yesterday the package was $56 so I am not sure how RCI is claiming that $52 is a buy one get one half off. I guess I will not be purchasing their fake sale!

1 hour ago, blueridgemama said:

Just rechecked the fine print for the above "50% off sale for the 2nd package" It is not 50% off of $52. The $52 according to RCI already reflects your 1/2 off savings. Yesterday the package was $56 so I am not sure how RCI is claiming that $52 is a buy one get one half off. 

Exactly.  I have given up trying to figure out their claims.   

I think your best option is to know what you paid / want to pay, and wait till you see that dollar amount listed.   Don't look at the "% off" or "1/2 price off second purchased" or any other offer.  Just look at the $ per day listed.

2 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Just rechecked the fine print for the above "50% off sale for the 2nd package" It is not 50% off of $52. The $52 according to RCI already reflects your 1/2 off savings. Yesterday the package was $56 so I am not sure how RCI is claiming that $52 is a buy one get one half off. I guess I will not be purchasing their fake sale!

The $56 price was probably the price of a % off sale. The BOGO sales work out to be 25% off each based on whatever the on board price is for that day which is a mystery.

3 hours ago, blueridgemama said:

Thank you. I wondered if/when you would come back and share that Buy 1 get 1 half off, is also not an actual sale. :classic_biggrin::classic_tongue: