Staterooms 6672 & 6676 - Oasis Class

Looking for input on staterooms 6672 & 6676 on Oasis class ships. They appear to be in a great location but I'm concerned about the increased traffic/elevator noise from people coming to and leaving the boardwalk area? Has anyone experienced any issues staying in this area of the ship?

The other option I'm considering is 8298 & 8300.

Thanks!!

While we have not stayed in these exact rooms, we have stayed in comparable rooms on other decks. We have not had a noise problem. You will always have the occasional loud person walking by, but that is with any room pretty much.

Which ship?   It is a connecting cabin on Oasis/Allure, but does not appear to be a connecting on Harmony/Symphony.

We love this location.  I did not find any issue with crowds.   This area of the ship has no lifeboats blocking your downward water view.

Thanks

2 hours ago, BoozeCruise275 said:

Looking for input on staterooms 6672 & 6676 on Oasis class ships. They appear to be in a great location but I'm concerned about the increased traffic/elevator noise from people coming to and leaving the boardwalk area? Has anyone experienced any issues staying in this area of the ship?

The other option I'm considering is 8298 & 8300.

Thanks!!

As was said in the other thread, the cabins are in a separate corridor, so there is no increased traffic due to the boardwalk.  We have stayed in 6278 twice and have one of the cabins you are talking about booked for our upcoming Harmony cruise.  You are close to the Boardwalk, one deck down to the Royal Promenade and two up to Central Park.  We love that area and that deck.

7 hours ago, Cya@Sea said:

We actually had these exact rooms on the Harmony in January. We loved them. We actually have booked them again on Harmony for May 2021. We had no issues with noise at all...

That's great to hear! My main concern being the increase and frequency of 'dings' from the elevator bay and the increase and frequency of chatter from large gatherings waiting for the elevator. I've stayed near elevators in the past but never on an oasis class ship and never outside of a popular area like the boardwalk. 

2 hours ago, BoozeCruise275 said:

That's great to hear! My main concern being the increase and frequency of 'dings' from the elevator bay and the increase and frequency of chatter from large gatherings waiting for the elevator. I've stayed near elevators in the past but never on an oasis class ship and never outside of a popular area like the boardwalk. 

You will be surprised at how far you are from the elevators.  Oasis class is quite wide.

14 hours ago, Cya@Sea said:

We actually had these exact rooms on the Harmony in January. We loved them. We actually have booked them again on Harmony for May 2021. We had no issues with noise at all...

Another question for you if you don't mind! Did you get much spray from the water while the ship was moving?

We stayed in cabin 6676 on Oasis and loved it so much we booked it again this year on Harmony!  No issues at all with the elevator.  What we loved was how close it is to everything we wanted to do.  Quick access to the Boardwalk and Aquatheater,  1 level down to the Promenade and 2 levels up to Central Park.  We always walked through Central Park twhen we needed to go to the front of the ship.  Also quick elevator ride to the Windjammer on deck 16 and to the Main Dining room on deck 5.  We also loved going to the back of the ship on deck 5 to sit in the chairs and watch the ocean go by!  Also added benefit, this cabin has the bed by the balcony.   

39 minutes ago, footballmp said:

We stayed in cabin 6676 on Oasis and loved it so much we booked it again this year on Harmony!  No issues at all with the elevator.  What we loved was how close it is to everything we wanted to do.  Quick access to the Boardwalk and Aquatheater,  1 level down to the Promenade and 2 levels up to Central Park.  We always walked through Central Park twhen we needed to go to the front of the ship.  Also quick elevator ride to the Windjammer on deck 16 and to the Main Dining room on deck 5.  We also loved going to the back of the ship on deck 5 to sit in the chairs and watch the ocean go by!  Also added benefit, this cabin has the bed by the balcony.   

Thanks for your help and everyone else's! I just went ahead and booked 6672 & 6676 on Symphony for next March. Eastern route to St. Kitts, St. Thomas & CocoCay!  Have never been to St. Kitts. Been to St. Thomas several times and love it, but I think we may head over St. John instead for a slight change in scenery. Have never been to CocoCay either. Missed it on Freedom in 2014 due to wind. Hopefully won't have that issue this time around with the new pier!!

3 hours ago, BoozeCruise275 said:

Thanks for your help and everyone else's! I just went ahead and booked 6672 & 6676 on Symphony for next March. Eastern route to St. Kitts, St. Thomas & CocoCay!  Have never been to St. Kitts. Been to St. Thomas several times and love it, but I think we may head over St. John instead for a slight change in scenery. Have never been to CocoCay either. Missed it on Freedom in 2014 due to wind. Hopefully won't have that issue this time around with the new pier!!

We have been in #6662 and loved the convenient location...You have done well booking #6672/6676...just too bad they aren't next door to each other so you could perhaps open the balcony divider's. Since it's "next" March,keep checking online for cabins next door to each other in your category.