Does internet plan work on the day of disembarkation?

ChinaShrek

Just now, ChinaShrek said:

I am thinking of buying an internet plan for my cruise in April.  I need to use the internet at 6:30am precisely on the day of disembarkation.  Will it work?  How late does WIFI work on the day of disembarkation?

When we were on Pride we were able to use the wifi until around 11 or so, then it turned off. We were delayed getting back but they didn't leave it turned on until we got back (we still had a couple of hours to the port at 11 as I recall). So my guess is that it is still available at 630.

3 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

When we were on Pride we were able to use the wifi until around 11 or so, then it turned off. We were delayed getting back but they didn't leave it turned on until we got back (we still had a couple of hours to the port at 11 as I recall). So my guess is that it is still available at 630.

Thank you for the quick response.  I appreciate it. 

When i have cruised on the Breeze last year I had wifi from Carnival for the day of debarkation all the way through when I left at 930am but when I sailed Liberty this year when I woke up at 630am I had no wifi at all. Not sure what their official policy is.