Caribbean Princess MDR anytime Dining Reservations

LaRoLarRo

Hi,

For the Caribbean Princess

Can you please tell me if we can book times for our Anytime Dinning in the MDR ahead of time online?

Or do we have to wait and book once on the ship?

Or do we just have to go to the restaurant and wait?

Thank you all so much for your endless time and help on Cruise Critic. Once I have experience I will pass it forward too

PS this is a repeat question because the first time I forgot to put the ship and tried to edit but I think I failed :)

Each cruise line has a separate board here.  Celebrity is under Cruise Lines A-O and Princess under Cruise Lines P-Z  I often wonder if new members think those areas would take them to the websites of the cruise lines.  There is no 'ask a cruise question' there, just the opportunity to ask what is on your mind, or read what others are thinking/asking/saying.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/16-celebrity-cruises/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/119-princess-cruises/

2 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Each cruise line has a separate board here.  Celebrity is under Cruise Lines A-O and Princess under Cruise Lines P-Z  I often wonder if new members think those areas would take them to the websites of the cruise lines.  There is no 'ask a cruise question' there, just the opportunity to ask what is on your mind, or read what others are thinking/asking/saying.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/16-celebrity-cruises/

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/119-princess-cruises/

Ohhhhh! That makes sense now! Thanks so much

Have a great day

In my experience, you need to book once on board with the Maitre De for either X's Select Dining or Princess's Anytime Dining. The only way you may be able to pre book is if you have a Suite or such and therefore a Concierge service to book ahead.

If you log into your account on Princess website and open your cruise personalizer it should list your dining option; anytime or traditional with an assigned time.  Are you saying you want to book a certain time each night; or do you just want to show up and eat when you want?

On 3/2/2019 at 8:02 PM, MicCanberra said:

In my experience, you need to book once on board with the Maitre De for either X's Select Dining or Princess's Anytime Dining. The only way you may be able to pre book is if you have a Suite or such and therefore a Concierge service to book ahead.

Thank you 

Have a nice day

On 3/3/2019 at 3:25 AM, AF-1 said:

If you log into your account on Princess website and open your cruise personalizer it should list your dining option; anytime or traditional with an assigned time.  Are you saying you want to book a certain time each night; or do you just want to show up and eat when you want?

Thank you

I have found my answer. 

But in answer to your question, I was just wanting to book a table in the MDR for one of the Sea days so we didn't have to line up. We didn't want the same time, same table etc for every day. We just wanted to book the one day.

All figured out now,  but thank you so much for taking the time to answer

1 hour ago, LaRoLarRo said:

Thank you

I have found my answer. 

But in answer to your question, I was just wanting to book a table in the MDR for one of the Sea days so we didn't have to line up. We didn't want the same time, same table etc for every day. We just wanted to book the one day.

All figured out now,  but thank you so much for taking the time to answer

Excellent, enjoy.

• Like 1