Soft Foods, Liquids Available Buffet

Lindaru

Although you may find suitable food in the buffet, I think you would be much better off in the main dining room. Talk to the head waiter there and explain your limitations. He will then probably give you the menu the previous day for you to select your choices. They should be able to prepare almost anything on the menu so that you could eat it. You will receive much more personalized service from the head waiter in the dining room than you will at the buffet.

• Like 1

Actually, you should contact Princess prior to your cruise and advise them of your situation.  They will ask you to fill out a form.  The Maitre D will also be made aware of your situation.  Princess is very accommodating.  My mom has cruised extensively with Princess and she is on a salt free diet and loves all the food that is prepared for her.  She never has had problem and on top of that she wears dentures and everything is salt free and soft.   Soft roast beef, salmon, pastas and the list is endless.  Again Princess very accommodating.

• Like 1

Hi, Pink . . . thank you.  We actually did call them not long after we booked the cruise.  They simply stated they would not need to advise of special diet paper work that there would always be something that would fit my needs.

:classic_rolleyes:

On 3/3/2019 at 6:09 PM, Lindaru said:

Wow, Thrak . . . I love creme brulee!  I even drink that coffee creamer in my coffee.

You guys are all wonderful for all of these tips!

🥄

Just be aware the creme brulee has a hard, melted sugar crust.

• Like 1