Cheapest Drink Package You Have Seen?

Hi all! I’m wondering what the lowest price of the drink package is that you’ve seen. My boyfriend and I are on the Adventure on April 27th and it is currently $44/day. Also, do both people in the cabin have to purchase the package? We are hoping that one of us can do the drink package and the other can do the soda package. 

I've seen it reported for $36, but that was quite a while ago.

All guests 21 and over in the stateroom must buy the Deluxe package.

However, if you call to order, they may let the other guests get by with the Refreshment package.

Nov 2017. $38

Both people must have some kind of package. So yes to your other question. But what i understand you must call to do this. Will not work online. 

Now for my most recent cruise, April this year cheapest was i believe was $47

$44 is a great price. Prices have increased for 2019 so even if the cheapest ever prices were in the $30’s in 2017 and 2018 you shouldn’t expect those prices now. My advice is to book it now. If it goes lower, cancel and rebook. But if it goes up you will wish you had it.

The cheapest our Symphony cruise ever had it was $52.  It has easily paid off.  We don’t regret the purchase at all. 

Nov 2018, Liberty OTS, I had the package for $42 during one the the "fake" sales. Normal "fake" base price was $47. On board price was $58.

Generally, it seems the smaller and older the ship, the cheaper the price. $44 seems like a good price so get it. But keep checking as the price will fluctuate.  You can always cancel and re-purchase.  I had just missed buying the $42 drink package, it went back up to $47 for a week or two, then down to $45 and finally, 3 weeks later, down to $42 before repeating the cycle.

$44 is a decent price. We got it for $46 back in January on Harmony and the same for our upcoming Rhapsody. Rhapsody now is at $59 combo with Voom surf but for our B2B shorties on Navigator in May, we're looking at $52 and $56 just for the beverage package. No telling which way it will go.

6 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

$44 is a pretty good price. Buy it now and watch for a lower price. If you find a lower price, buy it and then cancel your first order.

just for clarification, when I did this, it was required to cancel first, then repurchase.  It is fairly simple to do online, but if you try to purchase without cancelling you will not be able to.  You need to assign the package to someone and you cannot if they already have one assigned.

2 hours ago, katiemylady said:

Hi all! I’m wondering what the lowest price of the drink package is that you’ve seen. My boyfriend and I are on the Adventure on April 27th and it is currently $44/day. Also, do both people in the cabin have to purchase the package? We are hoping that one of us can do the drink package and the other can do the soda package. 

I'll be boarding Adventure in 4 days. The package started out at $56 but has been at $46 for the last 4 or 5 weeks.

Edited by cruiseguy1016
  • Like 1