I-pod docking on Equinox

Solitarycruiser

We did not have a portable blue tooth speaker provided in our Royal Suiteon the Silhouette in November,   we usually bring our own but used our headsets so we didn’t disturb those in cabins around us.    We also did not have a DVD player and the Butler said none were available.   He also added a DVD player wouldn’t work with either of our TVs even if he could find one.

16 hours ago, Covepointcruiser said:

We did not have a portable blue tooth speaker provided in our Royal Suiteon the Silhouette in November,   we usually bring our own but used our headsets so we didn’t disturb those in cabins around us.    We also did not have a DVD player and the Butler said none were available.   He also added a DVD player wouldn’t work with either of our TVs even if he could find one.

I would have disagree with your butler and a DVD not working on the TV's.   I've brought a portable one with me with no problem using it.  In my case it has an HDMI connection.

I think he was just trying to make you feel better.

Sorry, he didn’t make us feel better!    On prior Celebrity cruises there has always been a DVD player hooked up to the living room TV.    We are only Elite + so we probably didn’t get the best service.   Seabourn and Cunard far surpass Celebrity in guest accommodation.   We will be checking on service levels on Azamara later this month, just hope the Butler is more accommodating.