Viewing Board Posts with Newest Post First

I have been an active Cruise Critic poster since 2003, but in the last two years my wife and I haven't cruised, so I have been away from the CC boards. The system now seems to be different from the one I was familiar with. There used to be a very long list of options that a member could use to select preferences for viewing the boards. One option in particular was a choice of having the newest post on a board show up first in the list and the initial post at the very end. I've looked around the website for quite a while, and I haven't been able to find that specific option or any others. Do they still exist, and if so, how do I find them?

--Jim--

Not quite last post first, but you can go to the first unread post by clicking on the blue dot (if you have not posted in the thread) or the blue star (if you have posted in the thread) to the left of the thread name. This will take you to the first unread post. Do not click on the thread name; that will always take you to the first post in the thread.

1 hour ago, JLSchutt said:

I've looked around the website for quite a while, and I haven't been able to find that specific option or any others. Do they still exist, and if so, how do I find them?

And to follow on from gnome12's post, the current software does not have this option.

One other alternative is to click on the time since last post (to the right of the line where the thread title is listed, where it might say something like "2 min" or "3 hr" next to the clock face icon. If you click the time there, you will always be taken to the most recent post in the thread, regardless of whether you have or have not yet read any of the preceding posts. But if you do that, then all of the preceding posts are then liable to be immediately treated as read.

Activity tab, All Activity, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/, will provide a website wide list of posts, newest first.

Activity tab, My Activity, Content I Follow, https://boards.cruisecritic.com/discover/followed-content/, will list new posts in followed threads and forums. This "stream" can be customized by adjusting the filters above the list. Once filters are changed one can save the settings as a custom stream.