First Time Celebrity Cruiser

cruisinagain1960

We will be cruising on the Summit in June - I'm looking at beverage packages, etc and I don't see an option to purchase 12 packs of water to be delivered to our stateroom.  Is that not an option with Celebrity?

I don't see the point of spending $16 a day for the water package, although I may do the Premium non-alcoholic package, which would alleviate needing the bottled water, but I'm curious if this is even an option...

Thanks!!

I don't recall seeing it as an option although bottled water is included with most of the beverage packages. You can bring a case of it on board if that's an option that's feasible with your travel plans. 

You would not need to purchase bottled water to bring on board if you don't want to.  It is included with the beverage package.  You can get it almost anywhere on board.  We had our cabin steward empty the refrigerator so we could stock up on bottled water.  With the beverage package, we would often order a bottled water every time we ordered a drink.  No questions asked.

Been cruising Celebrity almost since it was Chandris and I don't recall case lots of water being offered. 

Another option is to bring some empty bottles and use the perfectly good water from the tap. Or just buy individual bottles. Surely that's less than a beverage package.