No cabin with bed by bath for 2 people?

39august

I just made another booking and was denied the cabin I want as it is a quad cabin. I have several future cruises booked in this type cabin because I like the bed by the bath configuration as well as having the larger balconies on the slant.  I have noticed that on X's web site that none of the bed by bath cabins show as available when I input my request for two people. However, I have always requested and gotten the ones that I prefer. What is up with this? Are there any veranda cabins for two that have the bed by the bath and are have the larger balconies? 

What ship? They are in the process of reducing cabins for 3rd and 4th guests on Silhouette. If that's the ship in question, they probably need to hold back those cabins until they can verify impacted people who did book a 3-4 person has room for them. 

My last 4 cruises were two people booked in slant hump cabins, two of those were bed by the bath, and our next cruise is also a slant hump balcony with bed by the bath. All were booked with our usual large online TA without issue. The upcoming cruise was booked about a month ago. All were/are on S-class ships, Eclipse, Reflection, Silhouette.