Infinity Sail Date Disappears from Website

Moneyscruise

We booked and paid a deposit for Infinity sailing June 14, 2020 from Venice.  Now, this sailing has disappeared from the Celebrity website. Other Infinity sailings are listed later in the month, but our particular cruise is no longer showing up. Anyone else having issues finding their booked sailing on the website?

We have had this happen twice.  Not to alarm you or cause  undue stress, however, Celebrity is slow to reveal what the issue is. In some cases there is no need to worry as it is just internal administration,......but sometimes..........  For us, One was for a dry dock and the other was for a charter.  The dry dock one we were notified very quickly and it was sorted almost immediately.  The charter dragged on for about 2 months before they confirmed the fact that the ship was chartered.  in both cases it was about 16 months before the cruise, and more importantly before any airlines were accepting reservations.

Any possibility that the two cruises mentioned are sold out?

We have the same issue on the January 31, 2020 and February 14, 2020 Silhouette cruises.  They do appear to be “sold out” from a booking perspective.  You never know for sure with fully refundable deposits.

Good luck.

• We are booked on the June 2 sailing - I spoke with our Celebrity Agent and he indicated it looked fine from his end, and perhaps it is just sold out.  However, it does seem strange that all the early June 2020 sailings for Infinity have disappeared from the website - none there except the June 28 sailing.  I'm not sure that many sailings sell out that far in advance.  I am a bit puzzled.
  •  

• 4 weeks later...

Celebrity called me yesterday re the June 2nd Cruise.  They made an itinerary change taking the cruise from a 12 night to an 11 night by leaving out Rijeka, Croatia.  For us it is ok - they adjusted the price a bit, and offered us an additional $400 OBC.  I would bet there will be an itinerary change for the cruise that follows as well.  

Yes, I received an email from my TA.  A day was added to the cruise and they gave us several options if we wanted to book a different cruise.  We just confirmed with Celebrity via my TA that all of the original booking perks (Go Best) would still be in play and we would have no additional fees for the extra day if we stayed with our original booking.  They confirmed and gave us  $200 in on-board credit.  So, not a bad outcome for us.  Looking forward to visiting Croatia in June 2020! 

On 3/19/2019 at 6:21 AM, Moneyscruise said:

We booked and paid a deposit for Infinity sailing June 14, 2020 from Venice.  Now, this sailing has disappeared from the Celebrity website. Other Infinity sailings are listed later in the month, but our particular cruise is no longer showing up. Anyone else having issues finding their booked sailing on the website?

I just checked Celebrity site and the cruise is showing for Jun 14, 2020.    Try searching with just date and ship.  

On 3/20/2019 at 4:18 PM, CruiseFanII said:
  • We are booked on the June 2 sailing - I spoke with our Celebrity Agent and he indicated it looked fine from his end, and perhaps it is just sold out.  However, it does seem strange that all the early June 2020 sailings for Infinity have disappeared from the website - none there except the June 28 sailing.  I'm not sure that many sailings sell out that far in advance.  I am a bit puzzled.
  •  

Hi......I wonder if you can help please.....we are booked on this cruise but are in UK and it seems that we are not being offered the same as our USA friends..........I see from your post you say they have adjusted the price a bit......they are refusing to do this for us and have just offered us the $400 OBC......we have splurged on this cruise and booked a sky suite........the OBC does not even cover the nightly cost that we have paid.....................I am just trying to gather information so I can ask Celebrity why we are being treated differently so am grateful for any help and info...thanks 

We are also splurging on this cruise with a sky suite - to celebrate our 45th anniversary.  I am sorry that you are not being offered a price reduction.  When I spoke with the person who informed me of the change she initially refused to give us any price break.  I pushed for it, or suggested they upgrade my cabin instead.  She put me on hold and then came back in a few moments and told me that she had adjusted the price and that they would still give me the $400 OBC.  However, I still do not see evidence of that $400 OBC on my reservation when I view it online.  I booked directly with Celebrity - no travel agent involvement.  I have heard that the rules are different though in the UK when it comes to pricing.  If you booked through a travel agency you could try reaching out to them for assistance.  If you booked directly with Celebrity in the UK, you could try calling them again and requesting nicely, or give the captain's club a call and see if they can assist you.  No matter what happens, I hope you enjoy your cruise.