Can't Access Specialty Dining for Booked Cruise!

shrimpboat123

For over two weeks now, I have been unable to access Specialty Dining for my booked cruise on the Zuiderdam next month. After logging in and accessing my booking, I get this message back after I click on "Dining" -  "We're sorry, it looks like we're having trouble getting the information we need to display the page. Please try again or come back later."

I've tried a different browser and I have also cleared the cache in the browser. No luck.

Anyone else having trouble accessing Dining reservations?

1 hour ago, shrimpboat123 said:

For over two weeks now, I have been unable to access Specialty Dining for my booked cruise on the Zuiderdam next month. After logging in and accessing my booking, I get this message back after I click on "Dining" -  "We're sorry, it looks like we're having trouble getting the information we need to display the page. Please try again or come back later."

I've tried a different browser and I have also cleared the cache in the browser. No luck.

Anyone else having trouble accessing Dining reservations?

Working ok for me for both Koningsdam cruises coming up next week and early April.

Maybe phone HAL?

I just checked our booking.  There is only one Specialty Dining option available now, an ‘Afficinado Dinner with Andy Matsuda’.  It wasn’t there a week ago.  

There are also 3 ‘Dining Packages’ offered, Distinctive Dining (1 Pinnacle Grill, 1 Tamarind, and 1 Canaletto dinner), Evenings in the Pinnacle (2 nights in the Pinnacle Grill), and Signature Dining (1 Pinnacle Grill and 1 Canaletto dinner).  We are on the Eurodam for 11 nights in October Vancouver to San Diego via Mexican Riviera.  

Hmm totally up to you, but I prefer to choose my time and days so I wouldnt'd do the packages.  I'd call the number and see if you can book your days and times you want.

but the Afficionado sounds lovely, I'd take a hard look at that one based on what other posters have kindly shared (hasn't been offered on our cruise). Sounds like a special night to me.

Call HAL on the phone.   I tried to write reviews for our recent shore excursions and the ability to do so is currently non-existent.  I called HAL, thinking I had overlooked something,  and was told they're "upgrading" or revamping or somesuch with that feature.    Okaaayyyyy....   I will not book a shore excursion without reading reviews, so good luck to anyone who has to book something right now.  As of yesterday, some of the "newest"  reviews on shore excursions we took were five years old.  :classic_blink: