Shower curtain clips

Werangels

48 minutes ago, Werangels said:

Hi

Can someone please point me in the right direction in terms of what I need buy to hold the curtain in place?

Thanks.

We just wet the bottom of the curtain to give it weight.  Never been an issue for us.

• Like 1

Never bothered. More useful to bring a magnetic clip to hold all the paperwork you want accessible but don’t want to leave lying on surfaces. The walls are magnetic 

4 hours ago, uktog said:

Never bothered. More useful to bring a magnetic clip to hold all the paperwork you want accessible but don’t want to leave lying on surfaces. The walls are magnetic 

Great idea.  More paper than is strewn about my office at home.  Good one for the tips spreadsheet.

6 hours ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

I’ll put it in. I agree, I always have 2 magnetic hooks and two magnetic clips.

And if you play the 'trivia' quizzes, you can win some Azamara magnetic clips which do this job superbly well on future cruises.

No hooks in the cabin. As I recall there's a hook of some sort in the bathroom, and one on the bathroom door.

We travel with an inexpensive (i.e. cheap!) hanging back-of-door shoe organizer that we hang on the bathroom door hook. That holds all sorts of little things: sunglasses, chargers, cables for chargers:-), headphones, bottles of pills and magic potions, suntan, etc, etc and etc.

On our last cruise, we also took something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Whitmor-Hanging-Shoe-Shelves-Organizer/dp/B00K5NBQGO/

Put it in the closet, to hold scarves, and other light-weight items of clothing.  Maybe even some shoes!

The magnetic hooks get put on the wall in the cabin (or stateroom, if you prefer.)

All extremely useful.

On 3/21/2019 at 2:04 PM, Werangels said:

Hi

Can someone please point me in the right direction in terms of what I need buy to hold the curtain in place?

Thanks.

I find the shower curtain to be very annoying.  I purchased these and recommend them.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0722PM4ZK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also use to hold paperwork on the wall.  I also purchased these.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G96LB6U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

DW uses them to hang toiletry bag.