Any Questions About Anthem?

2 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

It looks like question 1 and 3 were answered. There was one gangway mid-ship on deck 5, so waiting in the spot closest to your cabin makes the most sense (for us it was Royal Theater since our cabin was forward).

Thanks for yours and all the answers here!  Just a little over 60 days to go for us.

On 3/23/2019 at 4:18 PM, Chiliburn said:

Do they have the band rock the boat in music hall?

Rock the Boat left the ship along time ago, and I was told they were taking a break from cruises. The house band Royal Swedes have been on for awhile, but just left on 3/23.  They were also very good and a rock band like Rock the Boat.  The band that's on now, Supernova, is a different type of band.  More like a wedding band. I wasn't impressed.  Royal Swedes is supposed to be coming back in September. They are taking Spectrum out and then going on break. 

Hi!  If you can find out who the Cruise Director after Mitch Merucci will be that would be great.  I'm going right after he leaves and it's a mystery as to who the cruise director will be on Anthem between July 13th and September 7th.

Thanks and have a great trip!

8 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Hi!  If you can find out who the Cruise Director after Mitch Merucci will be that would be great.  I'm going right after he leaves and it's a mystery as to who the cruise director will be on Anthem between July 13th and September 7th.

Thanks and have a great trip!

We're back already but I'm not sure that I could have discovered that information on board. Our CD was Dennis Charles, for what that is worth.

8 minutes ago, sparks1093 said:

We're back already but I'm not sure that I could have discovered that information on board. Our CD was Dennis Charles, for what that is worth.

Oh, ok.  Thanks anyway!  CD won't make or break cruise, but my curiosity is peaked!

2 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

No published list, but you can request info on your cruise from web_reservations@rccl.com about 3 weeks before your cruise.

Great..thanks. I'll have to save that email for a couple more weeks.

2 hours ago, gaylemh said:

Rock the Boat left the ship along time ago, and I was told they were taking a break from cruises. The house band Royal Swedes have been on for awhile, but just left on 3/23.  They were also very good and a rock band like Rock the Boat.  The band that's on now, Supernova, is a different type of band.  More like a wedding band. I wasn't impressed.  Royal Swedes is supposed to be coming back in September. They are taking Spectrum out and then going on break. 

Thanks.

last season Ovation was in Australia,everyone I talked to thought the entertainment was lacking.Rock the boat was always a good night out two seasons back.

If you said they are having a break,they maybe doing Alaska season on ovation?

58 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Thanks.

last season Ovation was in Australia,everyone I talked to thought the entertainment was lacking.Rock the boat was always a good night out two seasons back.

If you said they are having a break,they maybe doing Alaska season on ovation?

They went to Ovation after they left Anthem. I was told awhile ago they were taking a break from all cruising.

8 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

The sales are ongoing throughout the cruise as someone mentioned. One that caught my eye was 4 liters of Sailor Jerry's rum for $44. The only discount that I saw was 3 dinners for $99.

Thanks enjoy your trip

On 3/22/2019 at 3:20 PM, cementhands said:

Is Zumba still a sea day daily occurrence in the 270 big lounge at back of the ship?

Zumba did happen on sea days in 270 and it was also held on the day we went to Port Canaveral - we didn't dock till noon.

Per the lady who ran the class, any day the ship docks late they hold a Zumba class in the morning.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 11:23 AM, sparks1093 said:

This very well could vary from sailing to sailing. I would suspect that drink package sales might be less robust on a 9 day and maybe they will try to make up the difference by selling the cards.

One can only hope....LoL! 

• Like 1