Havana on Horizon question

Illbcruzn4life

Easy.  Deck 5 since that gives you easy access to the Havana area as well as other nearby amenties such as the coffee bar.  I would also pick 5205 or 5208, which are sideways cabins that have the doorway in the middle of the long side of the cabin instead of the traditional short side.  Stayed here last August and will again this August. 

It utilizes the space better and gives you additional space on either side of the bed  since the back of the bed is against the long wall instead of the short one.

1 hour ago, JaxsMama said:

Anyone ever stay in a Havana interior on 7?  I booked up there and now I'm worried. I figured it would be quieter up there. I don't mind walking down a few flights of stairs. 

It's the walk back up that's a pain.  Deck 5 is where many things are happening and it makes it real easy if you're out there poolside and you need to go back to your cabin for anything or to use your bathroom. I would switch if at all possible.

15 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Easy.  Deck 5 since that gives you easy access to the Havana area as well as other nearby amenties such as the coffee bar.  I would also pick 5205 or 5208, which are sideways cabins that have the doorway in the middle of the long side of the cabin instead of the traditional short side.  Stayed here last August and will again this August. 

It utilizes the space better and gives you additional space on either side of the bed  since the back of the bed is against the long wall instead of the short one.

Thanks for the suggestion on 5205 and 5208. We booked one and then told friends of ours about booking the cruise and they booked the other one.

Yesterday I wasn't even thinking about booking a cruise. Then I read about somebody getting a price drop on the Horizon and the rest is history. lol