NCL Star - towel animals - the rest of the story

banjineer

Here's a solution - just like the hotels allowing people to opt out of room cleaning in return for extra reward points, perhaps NCL could allow people to opt out of towel animals for some concrete incentive - lower DSC (ha!), an extra latitude point or two, OBC, a free spa treatment (but folks would be upset because of the autograt!!) or something else.  Win-win- if towel animals are that important, you decline the incentive; if you don't care you get the incentive.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, spanishguy1970 said:

again that is you, and you are entitled to your opinion, just like others are entitled to theirs. You make it seem like your way should be the way everyone should feel, and i am telling you that's fine FOR YOU and you need to understand that for others it may not be the same way and that is ok too...

maybe it is time for us to stop bickering back and forth on this issue. For me it is time for my afternoon glass of wine and watch some sports on TV:classic_cool: 

47 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

Well said. There is just way too much judging going on here. People are allowed their feelings whether or not someone else feels the same way. Being respectful of that shouldn’t be so hard to do. 

Hallelujah, someone who understands. 🙂

1 hour ago, spanishguy1970 said:

Hallelujah, someone who understands. 🙂

Yes, I do. What I find rather unattractive (to put it nicely) is people who say "of course everyone is allowed their opinion" but then goes on to note the disappointed comments are ridiculous or overdramatic, or whatever. So there you go: everyone is allowed their opinions but some of them are stupid, lol. Some peeps just need to get over themselves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

Yes, I do. What I find rather unattractive (to put it nicely) is people who say "of course everyone is allowed their opinion" but then goes on to note the disappointed comments are ridiculous or overdramatic, or whatever. So there you go: everyone is allowed their opinions but some of them are stupid, lol. Some peeps just need to get over themselves.

oh yes, like Medea would say HALLELUJER, HALLELUJER 🙂