LIVE From the Royal Princess: 4/6/2019

HBCcruiser

Thank-you HBC for the extensive notes. We just got back from our 4/13 - 4/20 cruise. It was great and the ship is beautiful. It is very large and the floor plan seemed confusing at times. We liked the use of the medallion. It made boarding a breeze. It took some time to get the hang of all the apps, but they were very useful. Having the Patter events on your phone is very handy. you can even order drinks and they'd be delivered to you. The screens located around the ship displayed Patter events and you could have it show you how to get to where you wanted to go. It would display the time to reboard the ship once in port.  The room tv had many movie, show and travel programs. If you missed a talk, it would broadcast the next day. The weather and ship's location is on the applications channel. There's also a sleep channel with soothing ocean background sounds.  The balconies vary in size. I personally prefer the Caribe balconies on the Ruby. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our stay on the Royal.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Waterluv said:

Lol yes we all felt that way so much and way too much food. Everyone kept stating how they wouldn't eat for a week. Shameless we found ourselves in Sabatinis for breakfast the next morning 😂. One thing I did feel a little bad about everything was so beautiful and specially made for us but I am a picky eater and it seemed like everyone gobbled everything but me 🙄 for example I hope I am spelling correctly Beef Tar Tar is RAW😥🙄 I couldn't do it, it was so beautifully presented...I didn't eat it. Overall we all really did feel like royalty at that moment. It has passed however I realized that after working all day then coming home and cooking dinner last night....awah man reality. Have a good day all of to work

Really want to do the Chef's table.  How did you get signed up?  With the Mitre d'?  Calling DINE?  I've sometimes had trouble getting through to DINE.  Do they have someone somewhere taking dinner reservations, can you reserve with them?

4 minutes ago, Pamster said:

Really want to do the Chef's table.  How did you get signed up?  With the Mitre d'?  Calling DINE?  I've sometimes had trouble getting through to DINE.  Do they have someone somewhere taking dinner reservations, can you reserve with them?

I wouldn't waste time calling on the dine line. I would get to one of the Head Waiters in the DR while they are open during embarkation lunch.

We always go directly to the MD/Asst MD or a HW.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colo Cruiser said:

I wouldn't waste time calling on the dine line. I would get to one of the Head Waiters in the DR while they are open during embarkation lunch.

We always go directly to the MD/Asst MD or a HW.

Perfect - we'll do that.

2 hours ago, Pamster said:

Hi Pamster,

I actually called the Dine Line 1st we were in a Suite so we went straight to the room to drop bags at about 1130am, I called got thru no problem got signed up. Then went to the Guest Service desk to sign up again and confirm we were on the waitlist. At Lunch at Alfredo’s I asked the advice of the nice waitress there she told me to go to the dining room so I did. The next day we got letter for meet and greet with the Maitre D. Really wanted it for my birthday and it worked out great😆😛

On 4/8/2019 at 9:09 PM, HBCcruiser said:

Awesome wait staff Nadia from Ukraine!! she is a very conscience server. 👍🏻

E23CC744-5B45-4005-B3EA-687AC8C7DCC9.jpeg

You are right she was our waitress too, absolutely awesome. We loved her and Velson 😀😆

• Like 1

• 3 months later...