MS Oosterdam in Port Everglades, March 30, 2019

rafinmd

A lot happening!  KK, so sorry about the health problems, yours and your DH's.  And Kathi, I understand about the laundry.  I'm up to my ears in it, too.  I have finally got everything else put away now, though.  I don't have to think about cruise stuff for 6 months!

3 minutes ago, erewhon said:

I am just reading an article in a sunday paper about a pax on Noordam complaining about HAL ripping off pax over cost of Shore excursions!

So I am guessing this pax has never cruised before.  The cost is high on all lines that sell excursions.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Scrapnana said:

Majesty seems to be chicken.  She was the first off the pier but now two have gone before her (at least it looks like Conquest will beat her).

I think someone suggested she may be picking up a lifeboat, although I don't see any evidence of that on the AIS data.

Roy

Just now, Vict0riann said:

A lot happening!  KK, so sorry about the health problems, yours and your DH's.  And Kathi, I understand about the laundry.  I'm up to my ears in it, too.  I have finally got everything else put away now, though.  I don't have to think about cruise stuff for 6 months!

I have only emptied one suitcase.  The other two and the box are sitting and staring at me.  I have nine months to unpack.😁

2 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

So I am guessing this pax has never cruised before.  The cost is high on all lines that sell excursions.

Exactly, and that was pointed out. Not surprisingly HAL refused to comment.

Just now, rafinmd said:

I think someone suggested she may be picking up a lifeboat, although I don't see any evidence of that on the AIS data.

Roy

That was the reason given last week for the double back out - Majesty picking up life boat.

1 minute ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

Going to be impossible to tell since she has all her port side lifeboats/tenders housed