RCL Sunday Night Survey - 3/31/2019

Any guesses on the next big change at RCL will be 🤔  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote on what you think might me the next announcement from Royal

• The sale of a Vision ship
    • Put some teeth in the ESA ban
    • Rename the CL to SL on Radiance ships
    • Ban Diamonds from the DL (C&A, not jewelry)
    • Ban Pinnacles from the SL
    • Return a ship to the West Coast
    • Provide bathrobes for all B2B cruisers 😉

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2019 at 03:30 PM

11 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Kind of a summary of hot topics this past week. 

I don't see random, not so random room checks for drugs.... That gets my vote, followed closely by an announcement by Richard Fain and Michael Bayley about Royals new focus on problem resolution and culture responsibility. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, tennislvr8 said:

I don't see random, not so random room checks for drugs.... That gets my vote, followed closely by an announcement by Richard Fain and Michael Bayley about Royals new focus on problem resolution and culture responsibility. 

The bath robes was the ode to searches. 😉

I really dont think Roysl can control the DEA/Customs

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tennislvr8 said:

You forgot about dogs peeing all over the Anthem.

1 minute ago, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

That's kinda tied to #2 (pun intended as well)...

Actually, I was having a problem editing my comment.  What I meant was stringent requirements of diapers for service dogs/animals.:classic_rolleyes:

I couldn't decide if I should vote for what I "think" Royal would announce next or what I "hope" Royal will announce next.

So I went with the former. 🙂

Edited by HBE4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

The bath robes was the ode to searches. 😉

I really dont think Roysl can control the DEA/Customs

Along with the bathrobes, can they provide a copy of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and a summary of International law as well as the laws of the country in which the ship is flagged in.  They copies can be stuffed into the pockets of the bathrobes.

In addition to the Muster Drill, make everyone attend a short demonstration as to what constitute profiling, police brutality and unreasonable search and seizure.

Did I miss anything?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Along with the bathrobes, can they provide a copy of the Constitution, Bill of Rights and a summary of International law as well as the laws of the country in which the ship is flagged in.  They copies can be stuffed into the pockets of the bathrobes.

In addition to the Muster Drill, make everyone attend a short demonstration as to what constitute profiling, police brutality and unreasonable search and seizure.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, must sit thru the Wishy Washy song.:classic_tongue:  That is brutality (mental) in itself.

Edited by nelblu
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I couldn't decide if I should vote for what I "think" Royal would announce next or what I "hope" Royal will announce next.

So I went with the former. 🙂

The corporate decision will be the corporate decision.....and whatever next decision they make, we won't have any say in.....but the belly aching will be plentiful -- unless of course they return a ship to the West Coast, because at least then we have more cruise options.

• Like 1

John,  you must be bored to death.  Doesn't Bella need walked or the condo exterior prepared for Hurricane Season?

You two travel almost as much as Mario so you must be planning another cruise.  I think I need additional choices before I vote.  Grace

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Snit13 said:

John,  you must be bored to death.  Doesn't Bella need walked or the condo exterior prepared for Hurricane Season?

You two travel almost as much as Mario so you must be planning another cruise.  I think I need additional choices before I vote.  Grace

Laura just got back from Oasis. We head out on Serenade TA end of month. Our son is helping walk Bella. I'm procrastinating doing our taxes.  We probably owe money. 

I do need to replace a switch on the shutter in the kitchen before August.

You cant add anything after submitting a survey. I meant to add ban indoor smoking, and announcing a new smaller ship, but it's to late.

Thanks for stopping by