Crowne Grill kids menu

MJU

Taking a cruise with granddaughter in a suite and would like to have the free dinner in Crowne Grill. Problem is granddaughter eats very few foods and said she could not eat much off menu.  Is there a kids menu for Crowne Grill or could she order off MDR kids menu?

Thanks

Talk with the head waiter at Crown Grill as early as you can after you board. He may be able to make some substitutions for you.

Normally, I would recommend talking with him at least a day in advance to give them time to prepare. However, the complimentary suite specialty restaurant is supposedly limited to the first night. If he needs more time to obtain the ingredients for the substitutions, he may also let you change your reservations to another night.

If you board in time to eat lunch in the Club Class MDR before it closes at 1:30 pm, then ask the Club Class head waiter. He will probably have some suggestions for you.

I don't have any experience with your specific issue, but I have found that the head waiters in Club Class and in the suite breakfast are very attentive to make things work for you.

Your granddaughter should have no problem with the suite breakfast. After the head waiter meets her the first morning and finds out what she wants to eat for breakfast, he will make it available if it's on the ship (even if he doesn't normally stock it there).

I traveled with a friend and her grandson and he didn't like anything on the Crown Grill menu so the waitress brought him the regular kid's menu.  He ordered the spaghetti from that as well as a dessert from the regular kid's menu.  The Crown Grill charged him the full price for the specialty dining.  So, from that I must assume there is no special Crown Grill kid's menu but kids are charged regardless of what is eaten.   

Jackie

Edited by jsiegel