Crown Princess Adjoining Rooms

msled

Does anyone know if the Crown has some adjoining rooms?  The website doesn't show anything, but it does show that sister ships Emerald & Ruby have adjoining rooms.

Thanks!

Go to the deck plans (https://www.princess.com/deckPlans.do?shipCode=KP) and go deck by deck clicking the 'connecting cabins' box and see what (if any) comes up.  If you did that and still get no results, then they don't have them.  The connecting doors on the Ruby and Emerald were added in the recent past.

Edited by capriccio

11 hours ago, msled said:

Does anyone know if the Crown has some adjoining rooms?  The website doesn't show anything, but it does show that sister ships Emerald & Ruby have adjoining rooms.

Thanks!

Basically no. Looks like there are a few in full suites. Go to the Princess web site and select onboard our ships and then deck plans. You can then search by deck by selecting connecting cabins.

Note: Almost all balcony cabins have a connecting door on the balcony which can be opened by the cabin steward. It's a narrow door and only provides access between balconies. It does not provide for a double sized balcony.

13 hours ago, msled said:

Thanks!

When you pull up deck plans for a ship pick the deck you want then click on the box "connecting cabins".

That will show you any that have connecting doors.

The Emerald and Ruby were added after the fact in dry docks.

2 hours ago, skynight said:

Basically no. Looks like there are a few in full suites. Go to the Princess web site and select onboard our ships and then deck plans. You can then search by deck by selecting connecting cabins.

Note: Almost all balcony cabins have a connecting door on the balcony which can be opened by the cabin steward. It's a narrow door and only provides access between balconies. It does not provide for a double sized balcony.

That would only be the 2 Family Suites.

Basically an inside cabin connected to a mini suite. 

These cabins cannot be booked separately.

ok, so yes, i meant connecting rooms.  and i saw that it did not show any on the website.  if you have a balcony room can either direction be connected or do i have to pick the right combination of 2 rooms.  also, if i want my two rooms to have doors right next to each other (the way the doors always pair up) how do i know what rooms to pick.  does it show that on the deck layouts?

15 minutes ago, msled said:

ok, so yes, i meant connecting rooms.  and i saw that it did not show any on the website.  if you have a balcony room can either direction be connected or do i have to pick the right combination of 2 rooms.  also, if i want my two rooms to have doors right next to each other (the way the doors always pair up) how do i know what rooms to pick.  does it show that on the deck layouts?

I just looked at the the deck  plans for the Emerald, they do not seem to indicate which side the door would be on.

Best to call Princess when you find some cabin numbers you are interested in.