Ocean Medallion

Wonder18

Need information on ocean medallion don’t have an iPhone .So can I still get a medallion .Can I use ocean ready app on my iPad . I am very confuse. If not how do I check in on a Medallion Class ship

1 hour ago, Wonder18 said:

Need information on ocean medallion don’t have an iPhone .So can I still get a medallion .Can I use ocean ready app on my iPad . I am very confuse. If not how do I check in on a Medallion Class ship

You don't need an iPhone or a smart phone in general for Ocean Medallion. You will still be given one.

You can use the Ocean Medallion apps once downloaded and Websites once on board.

As I don't have any experience on how to check in on an Medallion vacation I Can't help you.

go to website ocean.com and you can fill out all your info there.  Yes you can use ocean ready app on ipad or any android tablet. If you do not complete the ocean medallion prior to boarding; once you arrive at the port there will be ocean medallion staff members there who will direct you to medallion area so you can fill out all the info and get your medallion

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

go to website ocean.com and you can fill out all your info there.  Yes you can use ocean ready app on ipad or any android tablet. If you do not complete the ocean medallion prior to boarding; once you arrive at the port there will be ocean medallion staff members there who will direct you to medallion area so you can fill out all the info and get your medallion

Do you do this through the cruise personlizer? I looked at the cruise personlizer for the cruise and it looks the same as it always has looked.  If you complete the immigration information in the cruise personlizer just like it has been done for years is this enough or do you have to use another non-Princess site? Do you have to do both? What happens if you leave home for the port weeks before the actual boarding date? We have a pre-cruise land vacation planned before our next cruise which will be on a medallion ship. Any mail will be collected and stored until we return. Any courier delivery will remain at our door. We live in an area where our courier delivery address is different than the mailing address that Princess has in their files.

8 minutes ago, skynight said:

Do you do this through the cruise personlizer? I looked at the cruise personlizer for the cruise and it looks the same as it always has looked.  If you complete the immigration information in the cruise personlizer just like it has been done for years is this enough or do you have to use another non-Princess site? Do you have to do both? What happens if you leave home for the port weeks before the actual boarding date? We have a pre-cruise land vacation planned before our next cruise which will be on a medallion ship. Any mail will be collected and stored until we return. Any courier delivery will remain at our door. We live in an area where our courier delivery address is different than the mailing address that Princess has in their files.

Several weeks before our Regal sailing, we received an email from Princess about the Ocean Ready app and how to order the medallion. I think there was an option in the app to choose pick up at the port. Or, as many have said, just wait until getting to the port to have the information inputted at checkin.

OP, there are a number of threads addressing people's concerns with the Medallion. 

skynight, you sign up for the ocean medallion program thru the ocean ready app or by logging into ocean.com directly.  You can complete your profile info a month prior to your sailing.  When do you sail? You do not sign up thru your personalizer. Even though you have all your info in cruise personalizer completed; the ocean medallion program is an additional way for you to get a medallion and sea card.  If you choose to complete your medallion information you will need to submit a photo of yourself and your passport info.  You do this by taking a selphie of yourself; or have someone take your picture with your ipad; and you use the camera on your ipad to scan the barcode of your passport.  If this seems too complicated; no sweat; just wait until you arrive at the port. In the meantime; just print out your boarding pass from your cruise personalizer.