None receipt of post cruise questionnaire

excitedofharpenden

Bonnie, if you can help.  I am delighted that I now seem to be on the Azamara marketing emails after much effort from the LCV team in Miami.  However, having returned on Saturday from a cruise on Pursuit I have not had the post cruise questionnaire link sent to me.  Maybe in sorting out my marketing preferences it’s messed up my PCQ receipt.  Is there anything I can do?  I really want to give some feedback and it’s positive stuff too.

Phil

18 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Seems to me this was a problem a couple months ago as well, maybe not with you but another poster?

I'll see what I can do.

Yes we were the people who never got the questionnaire for one of three cruises on Pursuit, the other two were ok

Edited by uktog

40 minutes ago, BBMacLaird said:

Thanks Ann. I'm looking into it with Hotel Mgmt Miami.

Thanks Bonnie it got sorted after we flagged it up. What took much longer was getting the final folio. I believe at the time there were IT issues at Pursuit 

Hi Phil, I’m told a new survey is being sent to you. I’ve been asked if anyone else from your cruise didn’t get one. Hard for me to know. If you hear, please let me know.

And thank you for calling this to our attention. Our people are looking into why you didn’t get the survey.

• Like 1

Just back from the same cruise and received the post cruise questionnaire and our final invoice on Saturday. So pleased to be able to provide positive feedback. Also, It was good to meet you Phil. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, tiggertom said:

Just back from the same cruise and received the post cruise questionnaire and our final invoice on Saturday. So pleased to be able to provide positive feedback. Also, It was good to meet you Phil. 

Thank you tiggertom. Were you on a B2B (back to back)? 

I ask because both Phil and uktog didn’t receive one after a B2B. 

12 hours ago, tiggertom said:

Good to meet you too Alison!

As of now I still haven’t received the PCQ.

Phil

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 7:48 PM, uktog said:

Thanks Bonnie it got sorted after we flagged it up. What took much longer was getting the final folio. I believe at the time there were IT issues at Pursuit 

They've sorted that out. I had my final folio email the morning I left the ship. 

Phil 

From the same cruise we received our PCQ. However, we didn’t receive the Folio and the app now doesn’t work. The amount is showing on our credit card account though. Luckily it appears to be correct. 

1 hour ago, cinnamon said:

From the same cruise we received our PCQ. However, we didn’t receive the Folio and the app now doesn’t work. The amount is showing on our credit card account though. Luckily it appears to be correct. 

The app only works on board for your account (folio) but will work using you own wifi for information relating to future cruises.