Cost

babs135

5 minutes ago, UUNetBill said:

Our first cruise (and all of them since, save one) have been on Regent.  Once you get used to the inclusions, you don't want to do without.

I can imagine it is very convenient. But for us, it makes more sense to save on things we don't really use, and take 3-4 cruises every year. If we took a 12-14 night cruise on Regent which is around $13-15k CAD per person, and wanted to take 4 cruises per year - that's ~110-120k CAD. We prefer to compromise on cabin and take cruises on a ship like Oceania, and still have a great experience. I don't know if overall experience on Oceania new ships is that much different. 

But I imagine at some point we might prefer a bigger cabin, in which case Regent can make sense. So it's really a personal choice.

I remember reading a post about a big group on one of Regent ships that was not behaving well. It was on a second half of a long cruise. I cannot find it - can someone point it to me please?

On 5/2/2019 at 5:52 AM, ak1004 said:

I remember reading a post about a big group on one of Regent ships that was not behaving well. It was on a second half of a long cruise. I cannot find it - can someone point it to me please?

That sounds like the Miami-Lisbon-Barcelona B2B that ended in mid April. I don’t remember which thread mentioned the unruly group though. 

On 5/2/2019 at 8:52 AM, ak1004 said:

Excuse me, but why is this post here?

3 hours ago, jeb_bud said:

That sounds like the Miami-Lisbon-Barcelona B2B that ended in mid April. I don’t remember which thread mentioned the unruly group though. 

Cannot find it. Went through all posts back to February 2019. Are some topics being deleted on this board?