Summit: question post revolution

Gilgorm

Hello,

I am booked for February 2020.

According to the floor plans on line it shows a library on the 8th deck mid ship across from the elevators. Is this still there? Are there books still available or just a few chairs to relax in?

Thanks,

D.

I Hate feeling stupid.  Three degrees and I cannot find the meet and mingle site.  Anybody feel like helping out a fellow stupid cruiser and point out how to get on the meet and mingle site.

The Edge doesn’t have a library. They have a section of the Edge Bar area that has book borrowing. Most ships I’ve been on I see 2 or 3 people using the libraries. With us brining our own and digital books it seems common sense. 

Den

32 minutes ago, H2O4FUN said:

I Hate feeling stupid.  Three degrees and I cannot find the meet and mingle site.  Anybody feel like helping out a fellow stupid cruiser and point out how to get on the meet and mingle site.

Go to "categories, Celebrity Roll calls.  Right below the ads at the top are some tabs and just below that is a link to "Meet and Mingle"

1 hour ago, Gilgorm said:

Hello,

I am booked for February 2020.

According to the floor plans on line it shows a library on the 8th deck mid ship across from the elevators. Is this still there? Are there books still available or just a few chairs to relax in?

Thanks,

D.

No Library, just a few books in the Rendezvous against a wall, I want to say port side. A few chairs are adjacent but not really a reading room/library feel.

1 hour ago, H2O4FUN said:

I do not see the  click on spot on my tablet... but it's usually up top on your roll call page.  You will need your booking no, to sign up... inquire on your roll call.

You will hopefully receive  an e mail confirming your regis, and when 25 have signed up, then a conf for the party. Upon boarding there is an invite in the cabin,..If not check at guest rel..Usually held early on in the cruise....location varies.

41 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

The Edge doesn’t have a library. They have a section of the Edge Bar area that has book borrowing. Most ships I’ve been on I see 2 or 3 people using the libraries. With us brining our own and digital books it seems common sense. 

Den

on EDGE, the book  borrow/ exchange cart is on the left as you enter EDEN.  They have magazines and that's where we found the EDGE Art Book....

6 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

Agee, I misstated. I ‘twas the Eden area with the borrow/exchange cart. 

Den

Thought that was what you meant..I am always interchanging  EDGE and EDEN..Hope it is not called Eden on APEX.

We'll be cruising on Summit too. I usually bring the tablet for reading so no need to books so much.... but a nice, quiet, reading ( non card playing)  space would be  most welcome...