?How to make privacy curtain

luv261vaca

We(myself, DH and DD) will be traveling this summer on the Celebrity summit in a veranda stateroom(2A).  We will like to put up a privacy curtain for our teenage daughter.  I have read that some people have had luck with a shower curtain and magnetic hooks on the ceiling.  Would anyone have any experience if this would work on the Summit?  Thanks

I put a blackout curtain up in our cabin on the Edge.  Got a blackout curtain with grommets from Walmart.  We used a 40 x 60 inch as I just wanted to block enough light that DH could sleep and I could open blinds to see.  You mat want a larger curtain but should be about $15.  I ordered  magentic hooks from Amazon that I put on the ceiling and then hooked every other grommet opening to the hooks   Worked well.

B1885712-72D1-4FDC-8064-028FF2A3A3AB.thumb.jpeg.b7b1029f231ff7fd15d39391eaf382bf.jpeg

11 minutes ago, GastroGnome said:

Our first cruise with DD - I think she would have been 13 or 14? - she took up residence in the walk in closet!  Actually she still dresses in there....

There isn’t one in a 2A cabin.

7 hours ago, jelayne said:

I put a blackout curtain up in our cabin on the Edge.  Got a blackout curtain with grommets from Walmart.  We used a 40 x 60 inch as I just wanted to block enough light that DH could sleep and I could open blinds to see.  You mat want a larger curtain but should be about $15.  I ordered  magentic hooks from Amazon that I put on the ceiling and then hooked every other grommet opening to the hooks   Worked well.

B1885712-72D1-4FDC-8064-028FF2A3A3AB.thumb.jpeg.b7b1029f231ff7fd15d39391eaf382bf.jpeg

Would you mind sharing the amazon link for the magnets?  TIA!  What a great idea!  I have heard of this and considered it, but have never actually seen it....