Dublin Hop on Hop Off

brandba

2 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

A quick Google search (Dublin Hop on Hop off) shows a stop close to the port, named "Dublin Port".

https://www.dublinpass.com/dublin-attractions/dublin-hop-on-hop-off-bus-tour.html?aid=489&aid=598

Google searching is an amazing thing...👿

I checked out the link above and did not see anything about a stop near the port. Also, when you go to  the BigBus website, it does not show a stop near the port. Can you help me find that information? Thanks.

2 hours ago, pizzalady1 said:

I checked out the link above and did not see anything about a stop near the port. Also, when you go to  the BigBus website, it does not show a stop near the port. Can you help me find that information? Thanks.

There isn’t one, I’m afraid. 

When I presented that link, it showed a Blue Route stop very close to the Port. I don't see that stop listed on the BigBus website. Sorry for the confusion. 

Is it possible they add a stop when ships are in port?

If they run the standard shuttle to Trinity College, that would put you close to a couple of stops.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:13 AM, geoherb said:

When we were on a Princess cruise, they had a free shuttle to Merrion Square. All three HoHo companies had stops there. I don't think there's a stop near the port. 

How recently was that?

Someone posted that Princess charged $8/pp one way and $16 RT to Merrion Square last summer.