Any beverages included?

kkat10

Just now, kkat10 said:

Are there any beverages included? I thought I heard somewhere that water, lemonade and ice tea are included? Is this true? Trying to decide if I need to purchase a beverage package

All the above are included.....

1 minute ago, kkat10 said:

Are there any beverages included? I thought I heard somewhere that water, lemonade and ice tea are included? Is this true? Trying to decide if I need to purchase a beverage package

Yes, plus milk, coffee, hot tea, and juices at breakfast.

Guest maddycat
1 minute ago, kkat10 said:

Yes.  Also hot tea, flavored water, coffee, hot chocolate, juice at breakfast, milk.

4 minutes ago, kkat10 said:

So why are they selling bottle water if water is included? Also a coffee package? Confused---If the above are included I don't think I need a package?

Bottled water is not included and some people, like me, are coffee snobs and like a more "upgraded" coffee like lattes and such....lol.  Also with the package, fresh squeezed oj.....

4 minutes ago, kkat10 said:

So why are they selling bottle water if water is included? Also a coffee package? Confused---If the above are included I don't think I need a package?

Some people prefer bottled water to tap, and it's also easier to take bottles of water off the ship or back to your stateroom than just a glass of ice water. 

Coffee package is if you want specialty coffee instead of just regular black coffee with creamer. Like cappuccino, latte, etc.

Whether or not you need a package depends on what all you want to drink. If you're fine with the included drinks, or will only occasionally drink soda, specialty coffee, alcohol, etc then it doesn't make sense to get a package. 

You can bring on 12 bottles or cans of soda or water (17oz) per cabin. You can also purchase bottled water which will be in your cabin when you board. A coffee card which costs $31 will get you 15 specialty coffees. We have never purchased a beverage package as we are not big drinkers. If you think you will be drinking enough alcoholic beverages then the package makes sense. We have always been happy with the included free drink options.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kkat10 said:

Some people go stir crazy thinking that the ship's water has salt in it when in fact it's just as pure (or even more so) than the cases of bottled water people will lug on board.

• Like 2