Double Digit Dance!!!

cfralc

I just had the pleasure of teaching my 5 year old granddaughter the "DOUBLE DIGIT DANCE!"  because we cruise in 99 days!  LOL  She looked at me like I'm a total dork, but she still loves Grandma!!!  Anyone else have fun (or dorky LOL) little things to help count down to your cruise?

We will hit double digits in 7 days!  I am celebrating by taking my almost 5 year old to the dollar store and letting him help me pick out some things he might like for the cruise...maybe a crazy cruise cup or a toy,  whatever we can find

he's already excited and has been watching youtube videos, so the dollar tree excursion should also help us pass the time

we kinda mention when we go to double digits.  but it isnt a big deal but when we get within a month then the excitement starts.  Then numbers are thrown around.  We are right now at 36 days 20 hours and 36 minutes to drive way pull out.  But who is counting.  I have a countdown clock to do it fir me.

1 hour ago, mredandchis said:

we kinda mention when we go to double digits.  but it isnt a big deal but when we get within a month then the excitement starts.  Then numbers are thrown around.  We are right now at 36 days 20 hours and 36 minutes to drive way pull out.  But who is counting.  I have a countdown clock to do it fir me.

42 days to the minute from when we'll check in... 42 days ~ 90 mins til we're boarding!

• Like 1